You can feel free, be calm, joyful, and excited about life
Anxiety, excessive worry and fear can be like a vicious virus, making you ill, taking over your life, eating away at your personality and confidence and disabling you from living your life fully. It can be hidden in daily activities, from small decisions to big events. It robs you of enjoyment in life; prevents you from interacting with people and pursuing the life and career you’ve always dreamt of.
People with anxiety often suffer “anticipatory” anxiety — the fear of a situation before it even happens — for days or even weeks before the event. Over-thinking or over-analysing a situation can result in a mental picture being formed of the situation which is unfavourable, untrue and often extreme. We simply make up stories in our mind that become our reality even if it’s not actually true.
Anxiety can define many of your personal and professional habits such as shopping habits, overachieving, people pleasing, and fear of failure. Knowing the symptoms and being able to connect them with your behaviour can help you to deal with your situation.
“Having personally experienced the positive effects of the powerful Transformational Life Coaching techniques, I was amazed at the liberating experience it gave me to take
control of my life, move on and enjoy my life and improve my relationships.”
You can live your life every day without being consumed with anxiety and fear!
Sometimes you know that your anxiety is irrational, not based on fact, and does not make logical sense. Nevertheless, thoughts and feelings of anxiety persist and are chronic. As a result, this might lead you to avoiding social gatherings for fear of having to meet and interact with others. It may even prevent you having loving meaningful relationships because of a fear of being rejected. This in return can make one feel even more powerless and alone. Anxiety is self-destructive!
Social anxiety (also called social phobia), is one of the largest mental health care problems in the world today. It is when a person experiences significant and unreasonable fear of social and/or performance situations. In the social space, anxiety and self-consciousness arise from the fear of being closely watched, judged, and criticized by others.
Anxiety can also build into a panic attack. Panic disorder is an anxiety disorder and is characterized by unexpected and repeated episodes of intense fear accompanied by physical symptoms that may include chest pain, heart palpitations and shortness of breath, dizziness, or abdominal distress.
“As many as one in six South Africans suffer from anxiety, depression or substance-use problems (and this does not include more serious conditions such as bipolar disorder or schizophrenia), according to statistics released by the South African Depression and Anxiety Group” – Published by the South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) October 2018
Some symptoms of Anxiety:
- Uncontrollable worry
- Being fear-full
- Difficulty sleeping, insomnia
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Irritability, feeling on edge
- Unable to distinguish between fact and illusion
- Racing heart
- High levels of fear
- Unable to keep self under control
- Automatic negative emotional cycles
- Excessive perspiration
- Trembling and muscle twitches
- Blushing or stammering when trying to speak
- Dry throat and mouth
- Nausea or diarrhoea
- In severe situations, people can develop an abnormality concerning part of their body (usually the face)
If you experience some of the mentioned symptoms, you might find the following situations extremely distressing:
- Having to make decisions
- Being introduced to other people
- Being teased or criticized
- Being watched or observed while doing something
- Eating or drinking in front of others
- Being the centre of attention
- Feeling insecure and out of place in social situations
- Having to say something in a formal or informal gatherings
- Using public toilets
- Talking on the telephone
- Making eye contact
This Anxiety-Free Coaching Programme can enable you to:
- Finally clear all negative emotions consuming you (fear, doubt, anxiety and worry etc)
- Get rid of limiting beliefs telling you that you’re “Not good enough” , “Not worthy” etc
- Ease over-thinking and over-analysing
- Become mindful of factual situations vs. mentally created
- Convert negative self-talk to self-love and empowering thoughts
- Boost your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Allow unconditional love back into your life
- Redeem your self-worth and self-image
After completing this programme, you can look forward to:
- Being confident and self-assured
- Having a new positive self-image of yourself
- Be in control of your emotions
- Be free from fears keeping you from living a fulfilled life
- Feel free, fulfilled and motivated
- Experience self-acceptance and a sense of self-worth
If you are ready to release your inner-fears that are holding you back, my Anxiety-free programme can help you to feel self-confident and alive.
Duration of programme 8 – 10 hours