Self-esteem, Self-confidence, Self-image
Learn to believe in yourself
In a world where there are so many social expectations, criticisms and demands, it is sometimes difficult to remain true to your beliefs. It is easy to get side-swept into being someone you’re not.
- Do you feel like you are not good enough?
- Do you constantly compare yourself to others?
- Do you doubt yourself and your views?
- Are you afraid to make decisions?
- Do you struggle with confidence?
- Do you look for approval from others?
- Do feel out of control?
- Do you feel unworthy?
- Do you want to please others?
- Are you struggling with relationships?
- Do you feel like a victim?
- Do you feel anxious and afraid?
- Do you feel rejected, discouraged and disappointed?
- Do you feel awkward or judged?
- Do you struggle to accept compliments?
- Do you feel that you are not deserving?
- Do you feel less privileged than other people?
- Do you struggle to love yourself as you are?
- Do you have dreams which you can’t seem to achieve?
- Are you afraid to take action because of fear and self-doubt?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions, you are very likely affected by low self-esteem issues which are preventing you from reaching your true potential. Understand that this is just your current reality, which can be changed.
When you are open to challenge your inner beliefs and inner conflict you are then able to realign your thinking and be confident to be more comfortable with you are.
Over the years we build up negative beliefs such as “I am not good enough”, “I can’t ….” , “I’m not as good as …” , “I don’t have …..”, “I don’t know everything”, “I am too tall, too short, too fat, too thin”, “I don’t live in the right place”, “people won’t like me” etc. We also experience a whole lot of negative emotions such as anger, shame, sadness, fear, hurt, frustration, hate, doubt, anxiety, and guilt.
By releasing your negative beliefs and emotions you will start to experience more, enjoy life and have fun.
Inner conflict plays a big part in your confidence levels. You can easily identify inner conflict when you say things like “part of me wants to do ‘xyz’, but part of me doesn’t”. By identifying and working through your clashing areas of conflict, you will eliminate confusion and decision making will come easier.
The picture you create about yourself in your mind is
who you ultimately become
The way that you feel about yourself is seen by others through how you behave, your mannerisms, what you say, your body language and gestures. People can easily pick up if you lack confidence, feel uneasy or don’t love yourself.
Lacking in self-confidence can lead to you being miserable, frustrated and having broken relationships and under-achieving. This causes you to develop a low self-image and then self-rejection kicks in and so the vicious cycle continues.
Having low self-esteem affects your everyday life because people learn to treat you the way you treat and respect yourself. It brings doubt in your abilities; it stops you from achieving big things and from having fun in life. Doubting yourself is much more limiting to you reaching your potential that what you can imagine.
You don’t need anybody’s approval TO BE YOU
Needing approval is the same as saying: “Your view of me is more important than my own opinion of myself.” This shows that you have negative beliefs about yourself and you do not trust yourself.
Having positive self-esteem and positive self-confidence will enable you to act boldly in taking decisions and will greatly enhance the quality of your life.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could develop the courage to follow your heart and be honest with yourself to develop the strength and resilience to achieve your fullest potential? Just imagine what your life could be like.
Self-esteem can be strengthened, developed and cultivated. Our powerful processes will help you to change your approach to yourself, face your inner-conflict and overcome your limiting beliefs.
During our Transformation Coaching sessions, we will help you to deal with negative emotions which hold you back and prevent you from achieving your full potential.
You can look forward to experiencing:
- Knowing your self-worth
- Be confident and comfortable in being your true self
- Learn to love yourself unconditionally
- Believe in yourself
- Have confidence in your abilities
- Make decisions easily and confidently
- Achieve your true potential
- Feel good about who you are
Take a look in the mirror …., if the person you see is not the person that you love, then my Transformational Life Program is for you. I can help you to believe in yourself, regain and boost your confidence and help you to love yourself unconditionally. I can help you to accept yourself for who you are and live to your true potential.